Invisalign Treatment in Dublin, OH
Don’t want too much attention to your metal braces or wires? You may have alternative options! Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth using clear, removable aligners to achieve the gorgeous smile you deserve. It is a seamless fit to your social life and allows you to eat, drink, brush and floss just as you normally do.
Each aligner is custom-made for the best comfort and worn for 1 – 2 weeks in the series until the final desired position of your teeth is achieved. However, the number of aligners and the duration of treatment varies for each person. Visit Align Beauty Orthodontics in Dublin, Ohio to hear all about our clear aligner options.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology to capture your complete treatment plan and get your customized aligners
- Wear each set of aligners for one or two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss. Wear the trays for at least 22 hours each day.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
Invisalign is best suited for patients who demand most esthetic orthodontic approach while having discipline to wear aligners 22 hours/day. We would be very happy to evaluate and advise you on your Invisalign options at your first FREE consultation appointment in Dublin, OH. We also have Invisalign options for teens.